- The three-lobes blower with helical casing offers a virtually no noise, no vibration operation.
- There is no oil mixing, so the air obtained is clean, with no spraying of oil mist to soil the environment.
- The rotor and shaft have been combined as a single unit and because there is no wear and tear performance.
- Heavy duty and durable applications possible.
- Design is simple and compact. The special bearings ensure outstanding durability and maintenance is easy to conduct.
- The unit is equipped with a gear oil overshooter, to prevent any oil leakage problems.
- The device can be used in conditions ranging from strong vacuum to high pressure.
- Surface submersible types have been produced to meet required application.
- Small quantities of slurry or water mixtures do not adversely effect the blower.
- Strong vacuum possible even with wet type, much less water required.
Normal Pressure Ranging – 0 ~ 80kPa
Bore size available: 20mm ~ 400mm
Application of Blowers
- Used for water purification at the water treatment plant and stirring of sediment.
- Enhance combustion and assist elimination of exhaust gas.
Composting through fermentation of cattle excrement
- Advancing the speed of fermentation of cattle excrement by blowing air to it to produce compost.
- Blower off surface water.
- Used for supply oxygen to the water in the aquafarm pool of various fish and for stirring.
- Provides a concentrated blast of air for sand blasting.
- Used for removing pressed from material from the mold.
- Used for pneumatic transport of pellet type material such as vinyl chlorine and polyethylene. (Suction method also available)
PAD – a PUMPEN branded series bubble diffuser are mainly applied in treatment of water from:
And for other uses like:
- Municipal sewage and industrial activated sludge
- Aeration of sludge when nitrification and denitrification are necessary
- Aeration of grease and grit traps equipments
- Drinkable waters
- Other industries such as dyeing, pharmaceutical, paper making, petro-chem, leather, brewery, aqua-culture and other industries
A research program has been made to optimize the essential parameters of air diffusion through a flexible membrane.
- The increase of oxygen concentration of rivers and lakes
- The oxygenation of fish farming ponds
Advantages & Technical Specification
- With built-in check valve
- Arch design with special EPDM to minimize sludge deposit and to reduce clogging
- Brand: PAD
- Type: Disc Type 300mm (ABS)
- Supporting plate of diffuser:
- Material: ABS
- Shaping method: single-injection
- Connection with pipe system:
- Parameters of main parts of diffuser/membrane:
Tube diffuser also available
|Working oxygen volume (Nm3/h)
||0 ~ 6
|Recommended oxygen volume (Nm3/h)
||6 ± 1
|Bubble size (mm)
||0.8 ~ 2.1
|Service area (m2/piece)
||0.65 ~ 0.95
|Oxygenation dynamic efficiency (kgO2/kwh)
|Oxygen transfer efficiency (kgO2/kwh)
|Oxygen utilization ratio (%)
|Drag loss (mmH2O)
|Membrane Material / Tray Material
||EPDM / ABS
The HYDRO-CHEK air diffuser is the result of an extensive research and development program. It combines simplicity of design and operation with quality construction to provide efficient, economical and trouble-free aeration throughout new and existing water treatment systems.
The Patented ‘down-flow’ design puts air flow orifices in the diffuser body, not in the air check diaphragm. It also preserves the diaphragm’s structural integrity for significantly extended diaphragm life and eliminates the problems caused by sediment that could otherwise settle in diaphragm orifices. This down-flow design also maximizes the shearing of the air bubbles as they emerge from the orifices and turn upward around the perimeter of the diffuser.
The HYDRO-CHEK air diffuser uses the positive action of the flexible air check diaphragm to prevent backflow. The diaphragm distends during aeration to allow air through the diffuser body orifices. When the airflow is stopped the diaphragm instantly contracts and is force seated against the diffuser body by the water pressure in the tank. In this closed position, liquid backflow is prevented from entering and clogging the diffuser or air manifold.
||12 CFM (20.4m³/hr)
Aeration systems perform two functions simultaneously:
- Stir the effluent correctly in order to maintain the solid particles in suspension and to ensure proper homogenizing of the medium
- Provide the necessary oxygen to the effluent to be treated.
Low Speed Surface Aerators – OPTIMUM OXYGENATION AND STIRRING
The low speed aerator designed for optimum stirring and oxygenation of sewage water is particularly used in fixed version
The solidly-built components have been selected to guarantee a long life with a reduced maintenance.
The solidly-built low speed turbines consist essentially of a rotor attached to a geared-motor by means of connecting shaft. Thanks to a flask incorporated into the geared-motor, the whole unit can be fixed on a concrete walkway or a metal framework.
Efficiency between 1.6 and 2.4kgO2/kWh depending on operation conditions.
Power Ranging from 2.2kW – 55kW